Microsoft 365Modernize Your Business
In today’s digitally driven, fast-paced world, your company needs a reliable, cloud-based solution in order to run smoothly and thrive in your industry. Microsoft 365 modernizes your workplace giving your team the resources to work on-the-go, on any device. The Microsoft 365 experience is innovative, consistent, fast, and collaborative – everything your business needs to be a front runner in the digital race.
Microsoft 365 combines the familiar Microsoft Office desktop suite with powerful cloud-based communications and collaboration services allowing web and mobile accessibility. Microsoft cloud services gives you access to everything you need to keep your business running smoothly. Whether your team is on-site or on-the-go, you can access documents, email, calendars, contacts, and team sites as well as host web conferences. Move your office to the cloud and watch your business rise to the top.
Microsoft cloud based communications enables your team to communicate and collaborate more effectively, giving your IT team the freedom to focus on more business-critical tasks. And, with services hosted by Microsoft and our team of experts managing your IT, you can have peace of mind knowing your services are accessible around the clock and from across the globe or your office hallways. Microsoft cloud computing for business offers business-class security, backed by technology’s most-trusted company: Microsoft.
Microsoft 365 takes the industry’s most recognized set of productivity and collaboration tools and delivers them as a cloud-based subscription service – including a financially-backed 99.9% uptime guarantee from Microsoft.
Using Microsoft 365®, 01Logix offers the expert migration, custom work, and ongoing support your business needs to rise to the top of your industry. 01Logix has in-depth experience in handling even the most comprehensive migration projects.
Microsoft 365 Plans Include:
Depending on the plan you choose, Microsoft 365 includes:
- Desktop versions of Office applications: Outlook, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, OneNote (plus Access and Publisher for PC only)
- Web versions of Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Email hosting with 50 GB mailbox and custom email domain address
- One license covers fully-installed Office apps on 5 phones, 5 tablets, and 5 PCs or Macs per user
- File storage and sharing with 1 TB of OneDrive storage
- Company-wide intranet and team sites with SharePoint
- Online meetings and video conferencing for up to 250 people
- Hub for teamwork to connect your teams with Microsoft Teams
Contact our experts
Microsoft Consulting and Deployment Services:
- IT consulting and strategy
- Deployment planning
- Product pilot / evaluation
- Infrastructure integration including Directory Synchronization and Single Sign-On
- Data migration
- Mobile devices integration
- Post-Microsoft 365 deployment managed support